Joy Day Sunday in New Hampshire

  • sunheartbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Dear Sisters and Brothers,

      This is my first message from beautiful Vermont.

      First, I would like to thank Adhiratha for mentioning that he bought
      books from The Sun of the Heart Bookstore. You can too! We New
      Englanders had a wonderful Joy Day Sunday in New Hampshire!
      Organized by Shantishri the Great, about 15 of us met at new,
      enthusiastic member Steve's. The weather was just as perfect as that
      on Father's Day, so we had most of our activities outdoors. We took
      a walk to see one of the lakes Steve lives near, and were able to go
      down to the water where we found a cottage for sale. Of course we
      decided we should buy it for the Centre! Beautiful dream!

      Suchesta drove a car of 5 from Boston, and Polly 3 from Maine. There
      were 4 from New Hampshire, 2 of us from Vermont, and Shantishri and
      one other person from New York. We are talking about having another
      Joy Day in the fall.

      Joy to you all, Akankha