Re: Bright solution - Cherished Paradise

  • newinspiration2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21 5:48 AM
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, Anneshan Dorn
      Hi brothers,

      I found another text by Sri Chinmoy that also goes well with the times
      we are going through. Happy reading !

      "When we see the world with our affection and love, the farthest
      corner of the globe becomes nearer than the nearest. When we use the
      heart, the entire world we can unmistakably claim as our own, very
      own. It is the mind that divides us, but our heart constantly sings
      the song of oneness. And inside oneness alone abides peace.
      Let us fervently pray to the Almighty Lord to blessingfully bestow
      upon us the genuine feeling of oneness and oneness and oneness. When
      we see and feel oneness in our day-to-day activities, this world of
      ours will definitely be transformed into a cherished paradise."

      Oneness and love

      Shashanka

      <anneshandorn@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Natabara:
      > In times like these, this poems provides added inspiration. It's
      good to remind ourselves that the peace within is eternal and
      accessible.