Oneness Heart Tears and Smiles

  • stueywc777
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      [From Stuart]

      This morning I spent phoning pharmaceutical companies requesting
      donations of anti-malarial drugs to very poor pacific nations. This
      project started by Sri Chinmoy is such an opportunity for his
      students and non-students to show their oneness with their poorer
      brothers and sisters of the world. After many rejections I made one
      last phone call, and the guy was so open-hearted! He said he'd
      supplied many hospital beds as a service to the Solomon Islands,
      which is an area where we're trying to make a difference. He was so
      eager to help in any way he could, and donated a considerable amount
      of anti-malarials. His company motto even says that they've been
      serving pacific nations since 1967. He was a shining example of a
      receptive instrument of God, and it gave me a real boost after so
      many hurdles in getting these donations.
    • goldenboat27
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
        Medical supplies to the Solomon Islands? Yaaaaaaaay Perth!

        (sorry, I couldn't resist)

        Mark

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, stueywc777