3100 mile race

  • salil_wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25 7:29 AM
      Just in case you've forgotten, all the action from the 3100 mile
      race can be found at

      http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/us

      There's all the stats, as well as photos, and audio. Video coming
      shortly.

      Salil
    • nayaknayaknayak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30 4:06 AM
        One of the most inspiring things I heard is when Arpan referred to
        the 3100-mile race as a pilgrimage. That is beautiful.

        Yours,

        Nayak

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Just in case you've forgotten, all the action from the 3100 mile
        > race can be found at
        >
        > http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/us
        >
        > There's all the stats, as well as photos, and audio. Video coming
        > shortly.
        >
        > Salil
      • richard.21de
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14 6:42 AM
          Today start the 3100 mile race.

          A good overview with link's.
          http://multidays.com/2009/06/12/self-transcendence-3100-mile-race-2009/

          Stutisheel and Pranjal blog about this year's race.

          Richard
        • tejvan13
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15 6:32 AM
            Good luck to all the runners as they embark on their epic quest of self-transcendence!

            I have sincere admiration for all those running and helping to put on this great race.

            You can also follow the race at Utpal's blog:
            http://perfectionjourney.org/category/3100-mile-race/

            Jowan has some photo galleries here:
            http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/jowan/3100/

            and Daily Blog at 3100 Mile Race: