Climbing Heights

  • transformationdance <yahoo@natabara.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      A few of us are on a side trip to Wanaka and Queensland to go
      climbing. We were invited by some of New Zealand's famous climbers
      who were recently honoured by Sri Chinmoy with the Lifting Up The
      World With A Oneness Heart Award.

      It was only when we spent 5 1/2 hours driving to where they live did
      we realise the distance they enthusiastically travelled to get lifted
      in Christchurch. They even brought their family members who glow with
      kindness and are all heart.

      These trips with Sri Chinmoy every year to a different part of the
      world really bring out the best in everyone. It is such a joy and
      priveledge to be a part of such an inspiring journey.