Self-giving

  • akanews
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
      Today I had the occasion to get a book from the library for Sri
      Chinmoy. Going there I was down, glum. After I got this book I was
      full of cheer and happiness.

      Whenever you do something for your Spiritual Master, you will be the
      happiest person.

      Nayak

      Links:

      Sri Chinmoy Library - http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com

      Sri Chinmoy Poetry - http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com

      Sri Chinmoy Races - http://www.srichinmoyraces.org

      Sri Chinmoy Centre - http://www.srichinmoycentre.org

      Sri Chinmoy Music - http://www.srichinmoymusic.com

      Sri Chinmoy Art - http://www.srichinmoyart.com

      Radio Sri Chinmoy - http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org

      Sri Chinmoy TV - http://www.srichinmoy.tv

      Sri Chinmoy's main site: http://www.srichinmoy.org
    • nayak_ltp
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Self-giving plays a special role on Sri Chinmoy's path and in the
        spiritual life. It is something that I wish to expand and expand,
        because it means detachment, it means love for others, it means love
        of God.

        Every second there is an opportunity for self-giving.

        Here is a poem that captures the essence of self-giving:

        Poem 25350

        Self-giving
        Is self-mastery,
        And not an insoluble mystery.

        Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 254

        Sri Chinmoy

        posted by Nayak

        for other poems on self-giving, go to this site and serch on "self-
        giving":

        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/q?itm=sri_chinmoy_library