some more new prayers

  • prachar_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Following are some more recent prayers offered by Sri Chinmoy. These
      are unofficial, unedited transcriptions...

      *************

      * All my problems disappear sooner than the soonest when my Lord
      Supreme is in charge.

      * Self-transcendence-winners are the fastest heart-climbers.

      * Do you want to be happy? Then turn down your mind-volume, down,
      down, down.

      * Do you want to be divinely happy and supremely perfect? Then turn
      the heart-volume all the way up.

      * My soul's smiles delete all my mind-worries and anxieties from the
      tablet of my golden heart.

      * May each moment inspire me to go forward, fly upward and dive
      inward.

      * My prayer needs faith. Faith needs God, only God.

      * Time frightens us. Time enlightens us as well.

      * Do you want to be rich, very rich in the inner world? Then silence
      the mind, silence the mind, silence the mind.

      *************

      * The joy of the God-surrender-life is only to experience and not to
      explain.

      * The world needs our heart's pure breath and not our mind's sure
      confidence.

      * Love is the only power that can ultimately halt the military
      hatred- march.

      * Heaven means oneness with God's Will and fulness in God's Joy.

      * I desire to be God's sleepless server. God wants me to be His
      constant collaborator.

      * My only dream is to be a choice instrument of God.

      * God's only Dream is to see me smiling, all the time smiling.

      * Before I reached God, He touched me. Before He touched me, He
      smiled at me. Before He smiled at me, He said to me: "My child, you
      are My dream-boat and I am your Reality-Shore."

      * Everything else has to be proved, but not my bleeding heart-tears
      and my Lord's beaming Heart-Smiles.

      * The mind lives in forest-worries. The heart lives in
      garden-beauty.

      * The mind says: "All I need is world-supremacy." The heart says:
      "All I need is God-Whispers."