Re: MESSAGE TO SUNDARI

  • sundari_one
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2004
      Dear Alexandr:

      I looked up the song "Siberia" in my files and I'm afraid I have the
      same problem. The notes are clear, but the words are in Russian I
      think. I can't read them at all. And there is no date on the music.
      I have no idea when it was written or who took it down. If you have
      any more information about it, please let me know. Also, if you
      think the copy I have would be useful to you, I can post it here,
      but it is probably no different from the one you have.

      --Sundari

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, alex_syberia
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Sundari,
      >
      > I'm searching for the song "Siberia". We have sung it very much for
      > a long time, but we do not have official notes. All notes are copied
      > by hand. Do you have a good version with the right notes?
      >
      > With gratitude, Alexandr (Siberia).
    • alex_syberia
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2004
        Dear Sundari,
        With hope, I would like to receive your notes. I believe that they
        are better! For a long time we've searched for notes, but we cannot
        find them. Hillola has said that you have a very big archive filled
        with notes. Maybe your notes will help us and give us more
        confidence.

        With hope in heart, Alexandr (Siberia).

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sundari_one