Re: Lotus-Groves On Radio Sri Chinmoy -Top 20

  • sundari_one
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2004
      Dear Adhiratha:

      You can try looking on the site:

      http://www.srichinmoysongs.com

      If a translation exists for a song, it should be in there. Or if it
      isn't there yet, at least you will be able to see what book it came
      from and look it up. Eventually all the translations that Guru has
      given will be on that site, as well as the music, recordings, etc.

      Hope that helps.

      ­Sundari

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, adhiratha <no_reply@y...> w=rote:

    • adhiratha
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17 1:02 PM
        The link is back up to the music for the TOP 20 Songs

        http://www.adhiratha.net/pub/songs/20-music-2004-CKG.pdf

        - Adhiratha

        A printout of the PDF file might be helpful if your copy got a bit
        worn from being carried around.

        From: adhiratha
        Date: Fri May 21, 2004 7:46 am
        Subject: Re: To Adhiratha: Sri Chinmoy 20 Songs

        Hello Elena, Sorry my service provider is having difficulty. Will
        alert as soon as site is up again.Seems they have difficulty
        supporting Microsoft Frontpage extensions on a consistent basis.

        - Adhiratha

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, elenas_volga_ru