OT - A chess challenge to Suren

  • matt_boulton73
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Hi Suren,

      I hear that your something of a chess aficionado. Therefore, I would
      like to challenge you to a game, through the medium of this forum. I
      have set up a chessboard next to my computer, to keep track of the
      moves. Bear in mind that I'm something of an amateur, and a rusty
      one at that, and what I really want to see is just how fast you can
      beat me! I'm sure you won't mind if I take command of the white
      pieces, and initiate the first move. Please correct me if my
      terminology is incorrect or less than clear. For my opening move, I
      am sending my pawn at G2 to G3. I eagerly await your retaliation!