2 Miles & Beyond - We Are Transcending Ourselves!

  • simahin_ausnz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      I recently saw a video of Sri Chinmoy at a Self-Transcendence 24
      Hour Race held in Queens, New York in the early 1980's. I was
      touched by Sri Chinmoy's striking clarity as he spoke while
      observing the inner or spiritual dimension of the race. One
      utterance by Sri Chinmoy that particularly struck me was:

      "Self-transcendence is man's conscious awareness of perfection."

      This week-end in the Self-Transcendence 2-MILE running world our NEW
      ZEALAND/ AUSTRALIA/ SOUTH AFRICA/ IRELAND family had it's best week
      with 56 runners participating, and 11 setting or achieving personal
      best times!

      Here are the results for the first 7 men and women.

      MEN:

      PLACE:---NAME:---------CITY:------------TIME
      (1)------Julian--------Wellington-------10:50
      (2)------Prabuddha-----Perth------------11:32