Re: MESSAGE TO SHARDUL

  • shardul_dillicar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Hola Kamalakanta,

      I am glad you enjoyed the book. I have just been making corrections
      to it today and will begin serialising the stories this week. The
      corrections were made before we went to print in New York but were
      somehow lost. Probably my fault as my understanding of computers
      could best be described as less than rudimentary. I would prefer if
      we all went back to the Pony Express scenario.

      We will also be posting some stories from Jogyata's book "In the
      Boat" later on this week. A grand expose of ripping yarns and tall
      tales that should keep the midnight oil burning in many a home
      around the globe. Or should that read "the computer screen glowing."
      Sigh!

      Kamalakanta - Would you mind sending me a copy of the harp and flute
      performance from April celebrations with Barney who is running the
      6- day race. He will be returning to Auckland after the race.
      Gracias Amigo. Best Wishes to all ... Shardul.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47