Re: Run your best marathon with Love

  • smaranapuntigam
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      Hi Arpan!

      It's simply amazing that after running for more than 30 years on a
      high level and more than 100 marathons to your credit, you still
      have this enthusiasm and excitement about running.

      In your posting you said that it is very important to develop love
      towards running to achieve your goal, which I feel is so true.

      Even if you reach your goal by hook or crook, you will lose the joy
      of running after some time; but if you develop love for running,
      then it becomes a very dear friend, with whom you can enjoy many
      delightful and fulfilling moments.

      Thank you for all the running encouragement and the race prayer
      posting service.

      Happy training and see you at the race
      Smarana

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo