For Kamalakanta: Rupali recordings

  • sundari_one
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      This is for Kamalakanta. I'm back in California preparing to send
      you our Rupali recordings for the Sri Chinmoy Radio site, but I was
      wondering if you can use tape recordings as well as CDs. Do you have
      a way of using them? If not, I will just send you the CDs.

      Thank you.
      --Sundari
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        Dear Sundari, CDs are much, much quicker.

        Cassettes take much longer to process. I have to record them in real
        time, and then separate each track, etc. With CDs I just import each
        track as a different soundbite, and then do everything else.

        Kamalakanta