Lotus-Groves On Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      Hi, everyone!

      We now have a very special performance by Lotus-Groves of Sri
      Chinmoy's favorite 20 songs. As you may know, Sri Chinmoy has
      composed over 18,000 songs, and keeps composing new ones every day!

      Out of that incredible outpouring comes this selection, which Sri
      Chinmoy has titled "Twenty Very Special Song-Flowers In my
      Heart-Garden."

      Lotus-Groves is a men's singing group composed of very good singers
      from Kanan's and Venu's Groups. This performance is from April 19,
      2004. Enjoy!

      To listen, please use this shortcut to Lotus-Groves on Radio Sri
      Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/ypvl7

      Joy to all!- Kamalakanta
    • adhiratha
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2004
        Thanks Kamalakanta,

        Does anyone have more of the translations to these twenty songs,
        beyond the eight out of the twenty included on the unofficial sheet
        music for the twenty at:

        http://www.adhiratha.net/pub/songs/20-music-2004-CKG.pdf

        - Adhirtha

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        ! Hi, everyone!
        !
        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, adhiratha

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2004
          Dear Adhiratha, I do not know, but Sundari is one of the most
          knowledgeable people out there. I figure, if anybody has them or is
          able to do them, she is the one....

        • sundari_one
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2004
            Dear Adhiratha:

            You can try looking on the site:

            http://www.srichinmoysongs.com

            If a translation exists for a song, it should be in there. Or if it
            isn't there yet, at least you will be able to see what book it came
            from and look it up. Eventually all the translations that Guru has
            given will be on that site, as well as the music, recordings, etc.

            Hope that helps.

            ­Sundari

          • adhiratha
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17, 2004
              The link is back up to the music for the TOP 20 Songs

              http://www.adhiratha.net/pub/songs/20-music-2004-CKG.pdf

              - Adhiratha

              A printout of the PDF file might be helpful if your copy got a bit
              worn from being carried around.

              From: adhiratha
              Date: Fri May 21, 2004 7:46 am
              Subject: Re: To Adhiratha: Sri Chinmoy 20 Songs

              Hello Elena, Sorry my service provider is having difficulty. Will
              alert as soon as site is up again.Seems they have difficulty
              supporting Microsoft Frontpage extensions on a consistent basis.

              - Adhiratha

              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, elenas_volga_ru