MESSAGE TO SHARDUL

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hey, Shardul, I enjoyed your book "My Hospital-Life Experiences"
      very much. When are you going to start posting stories from it?

      My favorite so far is "Laughing Gas Is No Joke" (#12).

      Waiting for more laughs, your brother, Kamalakanta
    • shardul_dillicar
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        Hola Kamalakanta,

        I am glad you enjoyed the book. I have just been making corrections
        to it today and will begin serialising the stories this week. The
        corrections were made before we went to print in New York but were
        somehow lost. Probably my fault as my understanding of computers
        could best be described as less than rudimentary. I would prefer if
        we all went back to the Pony Express scenario.

        We will also be posting some stories from Jogyata's book "In the
        Boat" later on this week. A grand expose of ripping yarns and tall
        tales that should keep the midnight oil burning in many a home
        around the globe. Or should that read "the computer screen glowing."
        Sigh!

        Kamalakanta - Would you mind sending me a copy of the harp and flute
        performance from April celebrations with Barney who is running the
        6- day race. He will be returning to Auckland after the race.
        Gracias Amigo. Best Wishes to all ... Shardul.

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47