Re: My Dad and Mom, Health Mantra

  • dharmaja
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2004
      Greetings, Bettina, and greetings, Sushmitam,

      I thank you both for your expressions of goodwill, and for your good
      suggestions.

      I was able to find the section on the health mantra in the book
      Prayer-World, Mantra-World, Japa-World, in the Sri Chinmoy Library
      at this URL:

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/prayer-mantra-japa-world/13

      The seeker's question was,

      "Can you please tell us about a few other mantras?"

      Sri Chinmoy responded by telling about several different mantras,
      including ways to invoke Mother Kali and Lord Krishna.

      He also stated,

      "If you are physically weak, if your physical constitution is not
      satisfactory, if you chant:

      Tejohasi tejomayi dhehi

      Viryamasi viryam mayi dhehi

      Valam masi valam mayi dhehi

      sincerely and soulfully, in a week's time you will see a change for
      the better in your health.

      It means:

      I pray for dynamic energy;

      I pray for dynamic virility;

      I pray for indomitable physical strength."

      Dharmaja
      Sacramento, California