Vidyutonnati's Sampler CD on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi, everyone!

      We now have a sampler CD from Vidyutonnati on Radio Sri Chinmoy. It
      is a 7 minute single track that contains excerpts from different
      tracks in his recent CD release, "Vidyutonnati." The music is
      excellent, and I can only hope that we will soon have the whole CD
      on Radio Sri Chinmoy.

      To listen, please use this shortcut, which will take you to
      Vidyutonnati's folder on Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/237oh

      Enjoy!-Kamalakanta