Panorama

  • abichal7
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      [From Abichal]

      Dear Friends, Artists, and Poets.

      Panorama is being reprinted and copies will be available either from
      myself, Prabhakar or Sundar--who has kindly agreed to sell it at the
      book table; and in August celebrations we shall have a table with
      previous editions of the poetry anthology for inspiration.
      We treasure the creative efforts of the contributors to the book and
      look forward to August.

      I would like to offer my thanks to Suren for his superb work which
      now resides in the appropriate folders.

      Best wishes,
      Abichal
    • asthaloy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
        Poetry lovers listen up!

        There is still an opportunity to submit for the August issue of
        Panorama. Prabhakar says he can accept entries (drawing or poem) as
        late as the end of this week.

        Asthaloy,
        who is submitting for the first time