All Of Vinaya's Tracks Are On Radio Sri Chinmoy!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hi, everyone!

      We now have all 30 of Vinaya's tracks from the CD "Sweet Toot."
      Again, a world-class performance in a style that is very uncommon,
      the melodic slap-tongue harmonica. Highly recommended! To listen,
      please go to:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/albums

      and click on "Other Performers." There you will find the "Vinaya"
      folder. Inside that you will find the "Sweet Toot" album. Enjoy!

      Joy to all!- Kamalakanta