Re: Invitation to West Coast Joy Days

  • nayaknayaknayak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      For any of those who can go to these joy days, do! I attended one of
      these two or three years ago, and I will never forget the
      spectacular beauty of the location, and the joy of doing so many
      unique and inspiring things with my spiritual family. I would be
      100% sure of attending this one were I not going to be at another
      joy days to which I had previously committed.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, chitvanr