Re: Helpful tips for stretching exercises?

  • katec_nz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      One of my favourite stretches to do after a run is to sit cross-
      legged on the ground, stretch my arms up above my head, then bend
      forward with my hands reaching out along the ground. You can stay in
      this stretch for as long as you want, and gradually walk your hands
      further forward to deepen the stretch, but make sure you do both
      sides, i.e. cross your legs the other way. This is a good hip
      stretch, which is helpful because running can have the tendency to
      tighten the hips.

      good luck

      Kate

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shristiupreti