Ten Day Self -Transcendence Race

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2004
      To Ahelee and others expressing interest in the 10 Day Race,

      I took photos at the start of the Ten Day Self-Transcendence Race on
      Wednesday. They will be on the Marathon Team website soon. There are
      23 runners in it, and 30 more will start the 6 Day Race when that
      commences. It's the biggest field we have ever had in these two
      races. We will also get the list soon on the website.

      It was a sunny day here, but a bit chilly and windy at the noon
      start. It warmed up as the day went on and the wind died down. I
      will give more information tomorrow when I have the time and the
      stats to report, which you can also get from the Marathon Team site.

      Gratefully,
      Arpan