The 10 Day Race

  • ahelee_sf
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
      Looking forward to reading some news about the start of the 10 Day
      Race today!

      Is there any news?? Who is running?? How is the weather?? Who had
      the best looking shirt at the start?? What kind of stuff are the
      runners eating and drinking? Will there be a virtual cheer squad?

      A couple of our guys are leaving soon to run in the 6 Day race which
      will start soon!!

      Shristi, you should go up and check out this race... loads of good
      stretching ideas available there!

      Also, there is a tape called Gold Medal Warm-up (Joaquim Cruz). I
      wrote about it before. I think you can buy it through Pilgrimage of
      the Heart in San Diego.

      Good luck runners - and helpers!
      _
      Ahelee
      San Francisco
    • salil_wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
        Hi Ahelee,

        We have bios of the runners of the 10 day race which can be found
        at:

        http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/us/ultras/Folder.2004-04-28.9482443792/Document.2004-04-28.9498311131

        (sorry for the long link)

        Daily updates, virtual cheer squad and video will be coming shortly.
        As you may know, we are in the middle of a content management
        software upgrade/change, and some things are taking longer than we
        might have hoped. Rest assured everyone here is tearing their hair
        out to expedite things.

        To make matters worse, I'm leaving town for a few days. (Timing)

        So for all the race watchers, please bear with us and we will have
        daily updates for you as soon as possible (possibly tomorrow or next
        day).

        Thank you for your understanding.

        Salil

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ahelee_sf
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Looking forward to reading some news about the start of the 10 Day
        > Race today!
        >
        > Is there any news?? Who is running?? How is the weather?? Who had
        > the best looking shirt at the start?? What kind of stuff are the
        > runners eating and drinking? Will there be a virtual cheer squad?
        >
        > A couple of our guys are leaving soon to run in the 6 Day race which
        > will start soon!!
        >
        > Shristi, you should go up and check out this race... loads of good
        > stretching ideas available there!
        >
        > Also, there is a tape called Gold Medal Warm-up (Joaquim Cruz). I
        > wrote about it before. I think you can buy it through Pilgrimage of
        > the Heart in San Diego.
        >
        > Good luck runners - and helpers!
        > _
        > Ahelee
        > San Francisco
      • tejaswi_vw
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
          Hi Guys
          For all who may be interested in following the 6 and 10 day
          Self-Transcendence Races in New York, I have updated the site
          tonight with current standings, and the bios are available at:

          http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/us/

          We have just gone live with the new structure which we are very
          excited about. We are in the process of changing over the content of
          the site from the old system into the new which is going to take a
          few days, so if you guys see some links to the old site, please bear
          with us, we are working as hard as we can....
          And go runners!!
          Thanks
          Tejaswi

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Ahelee,
          >
          > We have bios of the runners of the 10 day race which can be found
          > at:

          http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/us/ultras/Folder.2004-04-28.9482443792/Document.2004-04-28.9498311131

          > (sorry for the long link)
          >
          > Daily updates, virtual cheer squad and video will be coming shortly.
          > As you may know, we are in the middle of a content management
          > software upgrade/change, and some things are taking longer than we
          > might have hoped. Rest assured everyone here is tearing their hair
          > out to expedite things.
          >
          > To make matters worse, I'm leaving town for a few days. (Timing)
          >
          > So for all the race watchers, please bear with us and we will have
          > daily updates for you as soon as possible (possibly tomorrow or next
          > day).
          >
          > Thank you for your understanding.
          >
          > Salil
          >
          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ahelee_sf
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Looking forward to reading some news about the start of the 10
          > > Day Race today!
          > >
          > > Is there any news?? Who is running?? How is the weather?? Who
          > > had the best looking shirt at the start?? What kind of stuff are
          > > the runners eating and drinking? Will there be a virtual cheer
          > > squad?
          > >
          > > A couple of our guys are leaving soon to run in the 6 Day race
          > > which will start soon!!
          > >
          > > Shristi, you should go up and check out this race... loads of
          > > good stretching ideas available there!
          > >
          > > Also, there is a tape called Gold Medal Warm-up (Joaquim Cruz).
          > > I wrote about it before. I think you can buy it through
          > > Pilgrimage of the Heart in San Diego.
          > >
          > > Good luck runners - and helpers!
          > > _
          > > Ahelee