Panorama, April '04

  • nayaknayaknayak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2004
      Some of you may not know that the new issue of Panorama is out. I
      found many, many inspiring poems in there. Some had such depth, and
      all of them had very sincere spiritual expression.

      It became available after the official final day of Celebration, so
      many people may have missed it. Sri Chinmoy was encouraging people
      to read it. His words were to the effect that if you want to be a
      poet you need to read poetry.

      As to how you can get it if you are not in New York, can one of the
      local New Yorkers suggest a way? Perhaps through Aum Publications?

      Yours,

      Nayak