Malati´s and Pratap´s inspiration

  • suchanajai <suchanajai@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      By the time we all were celebrating Sri Chinmoy´s esraj
      anniversary, Malati and Pratap phoned me from Bariloche in Argentina
      and told me about the great Inspiration Group on the website!!!!
      They were meeting seekers from different communities,including
      those living in Valdivia, Chile, where Sri Chinmoy offered several
      public concerts many years ago.
      I am also so grateful to Malati and Pratap because, when I
      first went to Celebrations, they took me to the nice Italian man who
      used to prepare the most delicious pizza in New York! And at the
      time, that Italian pizzero made the pizzas Sri Chinmoy liked so much!
      It is amazing how I can easily find aphorisms or poems which
      remind me about one of the best things of the spiritual life -food.

      MY FOOD

      O desire-life,
      Do you want
      To eat my food?
      Doubt-sighs are my food.

      O aspiration-life,
      Do you want
      To eat my food?
      Progress is my food.

      O Realisation-life,
      Do you want
      To eat my food?
      Oneness is my food
      My only food.

      The Golden Boat, part 2.

      Gratitude to my master for giving so much Divine Inspiration to me
      everyday!!!!

      See you soon, Suchana.