PANORAMA offering

  • prachar_1
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004
      Dear Panorama editors

      Following is a humble submission,

      for your august April edition...

      *************

      YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED

      You wore the Crown of the Supreme.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You became the lion, king of animals.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You became the greatest warrior of Your time.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You became the mightiest emperor of the dynasty.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You conquered death, time and space.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You became the yogi of all yogis.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You rose beyond the cosmic Gods.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You steered the boat of history and altered universal destiny.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You became one with the Cosmic Heart.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You redefined aspiration, realisation and perfection.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You transcended the creative output of humanity.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You signalled the rout of the hostile forces.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You fashioned Your own extra-celestial Loka.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You erased the horizons of universal Love.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You unmasked the time-bomb of Supreme's Compassion-Victory.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You brought mankind face to face with God's Hour.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You drank the entire sea of earth-sufferings.
      Still, You were not satisfied.

      You carried Your Supreme
      Beyond His Dream
      Through the consecrated sacrifice
      Of Your Satisfaction.

      - submitted by Prachar
    • abichal7
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004
        [From Abichal]

        Dear Prachar,

        What a huge poem. Surely this is one of the most significant poems
        we have ever received.

        From the dephths of my heart I thank you.

        Abichal

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, prachar_1 <

      • priyadarshan44
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004
          Prachar,

          I like very much your poem.

          Thank you

          priyadarshan

          prachar_1 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Dear Panorama editors
          >

          > Following is a humble submission,
          >
          > for your august April edition...
          >

          > *************
          >
          > YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED
          >
          > You wore the Crown of the Supreme.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You became the lion, king of animals.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You became the greatest warrior of Your time.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You became the mightiest emperor of the dynasty.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You conquered death, time and space.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You became the yogi of all yogis.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You rose beyond the cosmic Gods.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You steered the boat of history and altered universal destiny.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You became one with the Cosmic Heart.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You redefined aspiration, realisation and perfection.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You transcended the creative output of humanity.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You signalled the rout of the hostile forces.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You fashioned Your own extra-celestial Loka.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You erased the horizons of universal Love.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You unmasked the time-bomb of Supreme's Compassion-Victory.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You brought mankind face to face with God's Hour.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >
          > You drank the entire sea of earth-sufferings.
          > Still, You were not satisfied.
          >

          > You carried Your Supreme
          > Beyond His Dream
          > Through the consecrated sacrifice
          > Of Your Satisfaction.
          >

          > - submitted by Prachar
        • hiddetangerman
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
            [From Hidde]

            Prachar,

            Your poem touches the pinnacle-heights of Truth

            And also the very depths of my heart.

            I am unreservedly admiring the seer-poet in you.

            Best wishes,

            Hidde