Re: Why my id, priyadarshan44?

  • harmonyvision
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2004
      Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with you.
      They kept saying, "I have to get a message to priyadarshan31!"
      Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31, priyadarshan31. I asked them
      why they thought your i.d. ended in 31. They just assumed, because
      of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.

      31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky! Time
      to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of the beast!

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
      no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
      > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
      > more popular 27s around?
      >
      > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
      > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
      > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
      >
      > priyadarshan
    • sssssanjay
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
        In numerology, 44 is a very powerful number. People with this
        number have tendencies to help others accomplish their goals by
        building a strong foundation for them. Sounds eerily connected to
        Priyadarshan's self-giving, kind demeanor.....
        spooky,,,,,,

        and -

        No, I am not a numerologist nor do I do readings : )

        Sanjay

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, harmonyvision <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with you.
        > They kept saying, "I have to get a message to priyadarshan31!"
        > Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31, priyadarshan31. I asked them
        > why they thought your i.d. ended in 31. They just assumed, because
        > of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.
        >
        > 31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky! Time
        > to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of the beast!
        >
        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
        > no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
        > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
        > > more popular 27s around?
        > >
        > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
        > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
        > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
        > >
        > > priyadarshan
      • projjwal27
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
          SSSSSanjay,

          I think it's time to finally reveal the well hidden secret meaning
          of you name. Sorry but I just can't keep it a secret any more:

          Super Smart Selfless Sensitive (or was it Sensible) Sanjay

          Projjwal27

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sssssanjay
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > In numerology, 44 is a very powerful number. People with this
          > number have tendencies to help others accomplish their goals by
          > building a strong foundation for them. Sounds eerily connected to
          > Priyadarshan's self-giving, kind demeanor.....
          > spooky,,,,,,
          >
          > and -
          >
          > No, I am not a numerologist nor do I do readings : )
          >
          > Sanjay
          >
          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, harmonyvision
          <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with
          > > you. They kept saying, "I have to get a message to
          > > priyadarshan31!" Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31,
          > > priyadarshan31. I asked them why they thought your i.d. ended in
          > > 31. They just assumed, because of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.
          > >
          > > 31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky!
          > > Time to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of
          > > the beast!
          > >
          > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
          > > no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
          > > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
          > > > more popular 27s around?
          > > >
          > > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
          > > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
          > > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
          > > >
          > > > priyadarshan
        • priyadarshan44
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
            LOL!

            I was born on [deleted]. Imagine that!

            I am indeed a number, but maybe of a beastlet, more than
            the real thing.

            Alas, even in the beast field, i am not an achiever :)

            priyadarshan

            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with you.
            > They kept saying, "I have to get a message to priyadarshan31!"
            > Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31, priyadarshan31. I asked them
            > why they thought your i.d. ended in 31. They just assumed, because
            > of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.
            >
            > 31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky! Time
            > to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of the beast!
            >
            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
            > no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
            > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
            > > more popular 27s around?
            > >
            > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
            > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
            > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
            > >
            > > priyadarshan
          • palyati_007
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
              My car number was 44 when I was racing. Is this cosmic?

              Palyati