Why my id, priyadarshan44?

  • priyadarshan44
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18, 2004
      Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
      did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
      more popular 27s around?

      Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
      my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
      in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.

      priyadarshan
    • salil_wilson
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2004
        Oh I thought it was your IQ... or possibly your waist measurement.

        (If this gets posted you can blame the moderator, I mean he's
        supposed to have some kind of self control. Not me, I'm out of
        control when it comes to making jokes.)

        Also, still giggling from harmony vision's jest re your noble self
        and pradhan.

        Still soulful from Iskandar's post and still reflective from Dave's
        post.

        So enriching. Thank you,

        salil

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
        no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
        > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
        > more popular 27s around?
        >
        > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
        > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
        > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
        >
        > priyadarshan
      • priyadarshan44
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2004
          Well,

          I do not want to disclose too much, but...
          let it be know that my IQ is smaller than my waist size.

          Can't hide anything from you :)

          priyadarshan

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Oh I thought it was your IQ... or possibly your waist measurement.
          >
          > (If this gets posted you can blame the moderator, I mean he's
          > supposed to have some kind of self control. Not me, I'm out of
          > control when it comes to making jokes.)
          >
          > Also, still giggling from harmony vision's jest re your noble self
          > and pradhan.
          >
          > Still soulful from Iskandar's post and still reflective from Dave's
          > post.
          >
          > So enriching. Thank you,
          >
          > salil
          >
          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
          > no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
          > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
          > > more popular 27s around?
          > >
          > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
          > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
          > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
          > >
          > > priyadarshan
        • salil_wilson
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2004
            Priyadarshan is a true ambassador, who not only has a sense
            of humour but is a good bloke as well. Not to mention that he
            is always ready with an encouraging word or gesture. And
            finally, he is a tireless worker/manager on many projects
            which would bury us lesser individuals.

            Good going.

            no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Well,
            >
            > I do not want to disclose too much, but...
            > let it be know that my IQ is smaller than my waist size.
            >
            > Can't hide anything from you :)
            >
            > priyadarshan
            >
            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson <
            no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Oh I thought it was your IQ... or possibly your waist measurement.
            > >
            > > (If this gets posted you can blame the moderator, I mean he's
            > > supposed to have some kind of self control. Not me, I'm out of
            > > control when it comes to making jokes.)
            > >
            > > Also, still giggling from harmony vision's jest re your noble self
            > > and pradhan.
            > >
            > > Still soulful from Iskandar's post and still reflective from Dave's
            > > post.
            > >
            > > So enriching. Thank you,
            > >
            > > salil
            > >
            > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
            > > no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
            > > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
            > > > more popular 27s around?
            > > >
            > > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
            > > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
            > > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
            > > >
            > > > priyadarshan
          • harmonyvision
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 31, 2004
              Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with you.
              They kept saying, "I have to get a message to priyadarshan31!"
              Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31, priyadarshan31. I asked them
              why they thought your i.d. ended in 31. They just assumed, because
              of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.

              31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky! Time
              to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of the beast!

              no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
              > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
              > more popular 27s around?
              >
              > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
              > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
              > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
              >
              > priyadarshan
            • sssssanjay
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
                In numerology, 44 is a very powerful number. People with this
                number have tendencies to help others accomplish their goals by
                building a strong foundation for them. Sounds eerily connected to
                Priyadarshan's self-giving, kind demeanor.....
                spooky,,,,,,

                and -

                No, I am not a numerologist nor do I do readings : )

                Sanjay

                --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, harmonyvision <no_reply@y...>
                wrote:
                > Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with you.
                > They kept saying, "I have to get a message to priyadarshan31!"
                > Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31, priyadarshan31. I asked them
                > why they thought your i.d. ended in 31. They just assumed, because
                > of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.
                >
                > 31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky! Time
                > to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of the beast!
                >
                > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
                > no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
                > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
                > > more popular 27s around?
                > >
                > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
                > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
                > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
                > >
                > > priyadarshan
              • projjwal27
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
                  SSSSSanjay,

                  I think it's time to finally reveal the well hidden secret meaning
                  of you name. Sorry but I just can't keep it a secret any more:

                  Super Smart Selfless Sensitive (or was it Sensible) Sanjay

                  Projjwal27

                  --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sssssanjay
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > In numerology, 44 is a very powerful number. People with this
                  > number have tendencies to help others accomplish their goals by
                  > building a strong foundation for them. Sounds eerily connected to
                  > Priyadarshan's self-giving, kind demeanor.....
                  > spooky,,,,,,
                  >
                  > and -
                  >
                  > No, I am not a numerologist nor do I do readings : )
                  >
                  > Sanjay
                  >
                  > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, harmonyvision
                  <no_reply@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with
                  > > you. They kept saying, "I have to get a message to
                  > > priyadarshan31!" Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31,
                  > > priyadarshan31. I asked them why they thought your i.d. ended in
                  > > 31. They just assumed, because of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.
                  > >
                  > > 31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky!
                  > > Time to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of
                  > > the beast!
                  > >
                  > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
                  > > no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
                  > > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
                  > > > more popular 27s around?
                  > > >
                  > > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
                  > > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
                  > > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
                  > > >
                  > > > priyadarshan
                • priyadarshan44
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
                    LOL!

                    I was born on [deleted]. Imagine that!

                    I am indeed a number, but maybe of a beastlet, more than
                    the real thing.

                    Alas, even in the beast field, i am not an achiever :)

                    priyadarshan

                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with you.
                    > They kept saying, "I have to get a message to priyadarshan31!"
                    > Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31, priyadarshan31. I asked them
                    > why they thought your i.d. ended in 31. They just assumed, because
                    > of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.
                    >
                    > 31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky! Time
                    > to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of the beast!
                    >
                    > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
                    > no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
                    > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
                    > > more popular 27s around?
                    > >
                    > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
                    > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
                    > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
                    > >
                    > > priyadarshan
                  • palyati_007
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
                      My car number was 44 when I was racing. Is this cosmic?

                      Palyati