Re: Thanks for all the news...

  • emma_d_nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 1:28 AM
      On behalf of my big sister, thanks for your compliment about The
      Lotus-Heart.
      Visit our website at: http://www.thelotusheart.co.nz/

      There you can see pictures of when Sri Chinmoy visited the
      restaurant over a year ago.

      The Lotus-Heart turned seven in February and it has made miraculous
      progress. I remember visiting it right at the beginning and never
      imagined that one day it would be my occupation or that it would be
      as popular as it now is. I have deep love and gratitude for the
      place because, like other enterprises around the world, it is a real
      haven for customers and workers alike.

      ~Emma

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Your restaurant is one of my favourite enterprises. Is there a
      Lotus-Heart