Hike

  • sundari_one
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Yesterday was Sunday and a few of us took a hike in the headlands of
      Mt. Tam across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a beautiful overcast
      day. We saw a coyote, many deer, jackrabbits and a beautiful bobcat
      sitting magestically on a hillside. Spring is just starting here.
      Flowers are starting to come out. Many trees are in full bloom.

      Sometimes I like to just imagine all of us in different parts of the
      world: some in the snow in New York with Sri Chinmoy, others in
      Australia at the end of the summer, others in Russia or Europe. We
      are all one family all over the world. Soon many of us will be
      together again for a very special celebration. See you there!

      Love, Sundari