chutneys and Sunamita's service

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 12:20 AM
      Sunamita, thank you for alerting us to the spectacular photo of our
      chutneys in Seattle's largest daily newspaper, The Seattle Times.
      Your phone call to us was the first we heard of it, because most of
      us do not read the paper, and we usually do not read that section.
      Naturally we bought a few copies and looked lovingly at this photo.

      We had a very busy Sunday brunch, so everything is working together.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sunamitalim