Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race 2014

  • richard.21de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2014
      The Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race 2014 begin this Sunday, June 15, 6am until August 6.

      Runners Profiles

      William Sichel

      Richard / Germany

      June 15-August 5
      June 15-August 5
      June 15-August 5

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2014
        I just posted some photos and a description of what it felt like to be at the start of the race -
        At the Start of the 3100 Race in New York | Sharani

        -Sharani