Recollections on Sri Chinmoy: Politeness

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2013

      One of my friends said to Guru, “Guru, I think you’re one of the greatest Masters who’s ever lived.  To me, you’re the greatest.  Of course, I don’t have any inner vision to verify that.  But I can say, even without inner vision, that you’re definitely the most polite Master who has ever lived.”

      Guru replied that it was his aunt who taught him how to be polite.