RE: Joyday in Underwater, Switzerland

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2013

      How is it possible, dear Doris, that you find the right words at the right time? Here, the right time means that I am reading your kind posting - full of sweet memories - when I am still celebrating my first 31 years on the Path.

      At the time I first met Guru in person, apart from regular and punctual meditations, His song ´Jiban Debata´ and His aphorism "The past is dust" came to my rescue on several occasions. I am not able to fathom the Grace that has come down from Above since then, but I do feel this Grace to be the only Source which allowed me not only to get to meet Guru unexpectedly but also the lovely and unforgettable Mehrotra family and our worldwide spiritual sisters and brothers afterwards.

      Best wishes to you!

      Suchana