RE: RE: Joyday in Underwater, Switzerland

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013

      Dearest Suchana, I am glad you received some inspiration from my Joyday report that unfortunately was sent in by me unfinished and uncorrected as I had forgotten to save changes which I realised only later.

      I might have mentioned it earlier but I am inspired to retype a part of a question/answer, I read a few days before your kind post, that will definitely give you joy.

      [...]

      "I wish to tell you a story that happened many, many years ago. My first boss who gave me my job at the Indian Consulate was Mr. Mehrotra. I had no qualifications, but he gave me the job anyway. Later he became the Indian Ambassador to Argentina. At that time, his daughter Aparna developed a very close friendship with a particular disciple of mine. She happens to be the only disciple in Argentina (note: at that time). For years and years she has maintained her eagerness to manifest her Guru's light. Her Centre does not get any more members, but she has never given up, never given up.

      "When Mr. Mehrotra saw this girl, he said to me, " 'You do not need more disciples in Argentina! One disciple is enough. How devoted she is to you! ' "

      "I never forget when somebody says nice things about my disciples."

      This is so inspiring for me, but it doesn't surprise me, dear Suchana. :-)

      In oneness

      Doris

      ---In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, <sri_chinmoy_inspiration@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thank you so much for sharing your Joy-Days program in Switzerland, dear Doris! It is always so nice to get to know so many stories about Guru´s unfathomable ways of leading with the soul´s worlds and earthly realities.

      In oneness,

      Suchana

    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2013

        How is it possible, dear Doris, that you find the right words at the right time? Here, the right time means that I am reading your kind posting - full of sweet memories - when I am still celebrating my first 31 years on the Path.

        At the time I first met Guru in person, apart from regular and punctual meditations, His song ´Jiban Debata´ and His aphorism "The past is dust" came to my rescue on several occasions. I am not able to fathom the Grace that has come down from Above since then, but I do feel this Grace to be the only Source which allowed me not only to get to meet Guru unexpectedly but also the lovely and unforgettable Mehrotra family and our worldwide spiritual sisters and brothers afterwards.

        Best wishes to you!

        Suchana