Problems with Yahoo (2)

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      It seems we underestimated the problems of the new Yahoo set up. Moderation keeps freezing - their are messages pending, but they can't be posted. Nothing seems to work properly.  Paragraph breaks are sometimes stripped out making all posts difficult to read. It seems bizarre Yahoo would introduce a new setup which is so problematic and inferior to the last one. (this group is not alone http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451 in experiencing difficulties.  We will wait a few days to see if Yahoo can fix the mess. thanks for your patience Inspiration group moderators.