3100 Self-Transcendence Miles

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2013
      I am happy to learn more about the dozen incredible runners who are finishing this extraordinary distance soon. All by the grace of meditation, determination and goodwill.

      Inspirational Newsletters can be downloaded and shared with friends. Everything is found here:

      http://3100.srichinmoyraces.org/

      Suchana
    • tejvan_13
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2013
        Congratulations to Vasu Duzhiy, from St. Petersburg, Russia who was the first to finish in 48 days! and to all the other runners who have been running for so long.

        It has been great to follow the 3100 mile race from afar. I like having all results and links from one page.

        http://3100.srichinmoyraces.org/