Re: "My Memory of Venu" by Astika

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      Astika,

      I don't even want to disgrace or deface this with words of praise. I can only say how much and how deeply I enjoyed it, and how deeply inspired I am by your beautiful tribute, beautiful stories and beautiful writing.

      Something for the ages...

      --Your Friend Mahiruha
    • chanakhya78
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
        Astika,
        I simply want to say thank you. It seems as we progress in years we are saying goodbye to more and more old friends. However we have learned that as you say the light inside each of us is something that will connect us all for an eternity.

        Chanakhya