Heart-Throbbing Songs

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      Things often reach me in miraculous ways, like this note Nemi made on June 1, 2007 at Aspiration-Ground.

      Guru's comments after teaching five new English songs to the singers:

      [Songs

      1. I raise my heart. God bends His Ears.
      2. Every heart is beautiful when it weeps.
      3. Every life is beautiful when it smiles.
      4. My God-surrender-heart is made from the Lotus-Petals of my Lord's Feet.
      5. Wherever God goes, the tears of my heart follow Him.]

      "The seekers don't have to be my students, but I am absolutely certain that the seekers will definitely receive tremendous inspiration. And also, these songs, heart-throbbing songs, will help them increase their love of God, their surrender to God's Will, in abundant measure.

      It is only a matter of time. There shall come a time when these songs will be sung by countless people who want to increase their love of God, their devotion to God and their surrender, complete surrender to God's Will.

      And I want my disciples, no matter which class you belong to - even if you are not a signer - to sing these songs. And if you cannot carry the melody properly, I gladly allow you to have your own melody, as long as you have most sincere, most devoted feelings when you sing these songs."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      (unofficial)