Re: UFO Spotted at the 3100 Mile Race!!!

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14 11:40 PM
      Dear Arpan,

      Thank you so much for your real service of uploading zillions of pictures for the rest of the world to follow the 3100 mile race.

      It also makes a difference to read the titles you added to the pictures.

      http://gallery.srichinmoyraces.org/3100/2013/

      Doris
    • arpan_deangelo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15 2:47 PM
        To Doris and all 3100 mile race followers,
        Thank you for the feedback although I know many people who enjoy following the 3100 Mile Race online can't always offer their comments and appreciation. The amount of time and effort that goes into the race for the runners is constant, but for the helpers there is also a considerable amount of dedicated selfless-service involved in this massive manifestation.

        I, along with Utpal and other photographers, bloggers, etc. spend much of our spare time and other parts of our normal day enjoying seeing the race and then covering it in terms of offering it to the public in an entertaining way. It does take many hours a day and it is not easy to do this, but it is very fulfilling especially when we know that others all over the world get to share in the joy of this amazing project.

        This 3100 mile race is quite challenging to describe or portray to others just as it is extremely difficult to run as well. But the significance of the consciousness and energy that is generated from this race, especially from the runners, is invaluable to the dynamic progress of the world in general, in the present and for the future as well.

        I feel that anyone who enjoys the race either being physically there or virtually through online or media manifestations also adds to the value and importance of the whole experience in general.

        Trying to make each day a bit different and enjoyable is a real challenge as the scenery and the people do not change that much.
        It is very satisfying to know however, that even with our limited capacity to portray some aspects of the 3100 mile miracle, there are people who do feel its deep significance and get inspiration from it in their own lives.
        Keep watching and we will try to keep posting.

        Gratefully,
        Arpan