To My Venu

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013

      The musical God.

      --14 July 2013

      With Gratitude forever,

      Your Mahiruha
    • tejvan_13
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
        Mahiruha,

        Thanks for poetic tribute to Venu.

        At Radio Sri Chinmoy, Kamalakanta kindly prepared:

        http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/11448/venus-group-sings-sri-chinmoys-longest-song-dyulok-chariye-august-26-2008/

        From time to time I would bump into Venu at Celebrations, perhaps on the bleachers at Aspiration Ground. Venu always seemed cheerful and interested in how others were getting on. Although, I didn't get to know him too well, he came across as a very kind and generous person.

        ~

        Tejvan
      • shivaramgi
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2013
          Hi Mahiruha,
          Thanks for the touching poetic tribute. I have some extensive notes and messages from Astika who looked after Venu for long time, relating to the last few days and earlier. Disciples who knew Venu well may want to look at them. I can send it to you to suitably post it. please send me an e-mail.
          I shall also add a few lines
          shivaram
        • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2013
            [Posted on behalf of Astika. please see posting instructions at: http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group ]

            Thank you Mahiruha for your insightful and soulful tribute. Very much appreciated...

            Astika
          • suchana27
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 21, 2013
              Dear Mahiruha,

              Deeply touched by your poem dedicated to Venu.

              Thank you,
              Suchana