Re: Recollections on Sri Chinmoy: Oneness-Fountain-Heart Memories

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013
      [ Posted on behalf of Jaysalini. Please see posting instructions here:
      http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group ]

      Mahiruha,

      your recollections are so precious and give a sense of relations between the Master and disciple that are not always visible for those who are a bit more remote in location and could not see the Master on daily basis. But through your recollections one can feel the Love and Concern of Guru that he showered upon his disciples every day, every moment.

      Gratefull to you for all the efforts and energy you put in writing it down. I believe it is very uplifting for you to write and for us - to read :-)

      Thanks again

      Jaysalini
    • mahiruha_27
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
        Jaysalini,

        Thank you for your thoughtful and kind words. I'm really happy people enjoy my recollections on the Master. And, yes, I definitely benefit from writing them down!

        The generous encouragement I get from people like you helps me to continue.

        Thank you!

        --Mahiruha