Re: Recollections: A remarkable arrangement of Sri Chinmoy's music

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2013
      [posted on behalf of Ashish. Please see posting instructions here:

      http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group

      Hi Mahiruha.

      That recording is definitely one of my favorite ones. I like also the "Four Universals" performed by New Yorkers, "A New World of Peace" by Premik and "Kata Usha Elo - The America Concert" by Kalatit. All of them are great classical arrangements and well done. Well and I can't forget latest Paree's arrangements too :-)

      Is there anyone who can write more about the recording of the Spiritual Ranaissance Choir in Moscow?

      Ashish
    • mahiruha_27
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
        Dear Ashish,

        I'll look up the 'Four Universals'. Who composed or arranged that piece?

        I do have Kalatit's America concert. It's a splendid work.

        And Paree's arrangements are celestial. I fully agree.

        Hope to see you in New York, Ashish!

        --Mahiruha