Re: Peace tree in Bosnia and Hercegovina

  • chanakhya78
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
      Hi Jadranka,
      Yes the tree is very beautiful and provides a nice shade for those that sit on the benches in front of it.
      In May I gave a talk on Sport and Meditation at the Faculty of Sport in Sarajevo, around 70 students and a few professors attended. I have been invited to give more in the fall.
      There are indeed plans for a concert in September and we hope to begin offering Self Transcendence 2 mile races soon. We hope that the Heart of Yugoslavia will once again beat strongly.