Re: Recollections: One of my Memories with Sri Chinmoy

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 8, 2013
      Dear Mark,

      Thank you so much for contributing to this thread. I really appreciate it.

      I received personal birthday blessings from Guru maybe three or four times, but often I would have my most profound experiences when he was meditating on other people for their birthdays. His deep meditative consciousness was available for all, no matter who he was blessing or concentrating on at that moment.

      Thank you again. I'm always really happy and grateful when new people join our forum.

      Sincerely,

      Mahiruha