Re: Recollections: More memories from The Oneness-Fountain-Heart

  • priyadarshan44
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      I must say, on behalf of many of us here in New York, that we miss you
      very much, Mahiruha. Oneness-Fountain-Heart has progressed a lot, but
      without you, it feels always a little empty. We miss you also during
      the functions at Aspiration-Ground, and not being able to see you
      around in the neighborhood, walking or running, always so soulful.

      Yes, we know, you like Chicago very much, and Chicago likes you and
      deserves you, but what about us? Every once in a while, please think
      of all the Mahiruha-fans you have here in Jamaica, Queens as well.

      --priyadarshan