3100 Mile Race Photos and Blog

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      For those of you who may not have found the links for the photo galleries and blog reports for the 3100 mile race here are some links.

      http://gallery.srichinmoyraces.org/3100/2013/

      http://perfectionjourney.org/category/3100-mile-race-2013/

      I personally put up at least 50 photos per day with short captions to let the reader get a feeling for this incredible race. It is very inspiring to visit the race two or three times a day and catch different moods, lighting, activities and all kinds of people working and passing by this small 'universe' of inspiration and energy.

      I hope to get some time to also write some blogs or reports here for this site but right now my time is fully taken up with trying to offer a decent gallery which I call 'photostories'

      The second link above is Utpal's daily blog stories which are very in depth, personal, interesting and colorful. Between both media I hope you can get true inspiration from the 3100 and feel the value of this event the way Sri Chinmoy intended it to be...truly and amazingly self-transcendent and uplifting.

      Photographically,
      Arpan