Recollections: Another story from The Oneness Fountain Heart

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Once Aparajita was having some difficulties with one of the main chefs at The Oneness-Fountain-Heart. This chef was quite talented, but could sometimes be a little difficult and also had a bit of a temper. So, Aparajita asked Sri Chinmoy if it would be OK to let the chef go, or to replace him. Guru just smiled at Aparajita and said, "In India we say 'The cow may kick, but it gives good milk.'"
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
        Great story Mahiruha!

        Keep those recollections coming.

        I would love for other people as well who had an outer connection with Guru to share their fun stories.

        Purnakama
      • tejvan_13
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2013
          Thanks for all these recollections Mahiruha. They are wonderful, plus you write very well.

          ~

          Tejvan