Perfection Journey Blog

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi all,

      I know others have done it here, but I just wanted to provide a link to Uttpal's blog of the 3100 mile race.

      http://perfectionjourney.org/2013/06/23/june-22-writing-a-book/#more-30138

      It is so rich and full, and tremendously inspiring. I read it every morning with my morning coffee before work and it helps to get me in the right consciousness for the day.

      You get to see the incredible progress and transcendence of these intrepid runners, and also get a real feeling of being there. Whether it's a recording of Vinaya playing harmonica, or the Enthusiasm singers, or pictures of the counters, and even people from the neighborhood, one can't help but feel that they are sitting right there at the counting table cheering the runners on.

      So check out the blog and help send some good will and divine energy to our brother and sister runners!

      Purnakama